I reduced the repository size from 600 MB to around 14 MB using BFG Repo Cleaner, it is a tool which cleans large blobs in git repository commits, I ran it to clear all blobs greater than 10 Kb & then I achieved 14 MB size, Well it is not the original size but a lot better than previous one.
The problem with CI pipeline was with authentication, I & my mentors fixed this issue correctly,Now we have used an access token instead of SSH earlier.Data is pushed in master branch of Gitlab repository
I worked a lot on this during this week, I have used flutter's two popular packages,
bloc_test This is very useful for testing blocx which are used in BLoC architecture.
mockito - Used flutter's mockito package which is used for mocking repository, I used it for testing mocking all repository & all API clients
Wrote Unit Tests for
- Home Screen
- Download CDM screen,
- Saved CDM Screen
- View CDM
- Search Screen
- View CDM Statewise screen
- Compare Hospital Screen
- Also Wrote unit tests for Overpass API, GitLab API, Medicare Hospital Compare API
Readme of app is now completed, I have also modified readme of scraper as suggested by Mentor Mua to display links of hospitals in a table. I viewed a lot of Open Source projects Repositories to get idea.
I need to test app more to ensure each & every component is working correctly
Finding & fixing bugs in app.
Discussing with @mua_rachmann for REST server, App icon, Intro slides
Completing Unit tests for other screens